My Horse & Me

- 21.21

Mortal Online Beta - Mounting & Riding a Wild Horse - YouTube
photo src: www.youtube.com

My Horse & Me is a show jumping video game published by Atari for the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, and Windows. It is the first game released by Atari under their exclusive partnership with the FEI.


Review: My Western Horse 3D | Hardcore Gamer
photo src: www.hardcoregamer.com


Maps, Directions, and Place Reviews



Versions

Wii

  • Developer: W!Games
  • Release
    • United States: February 5, 2008
    • Europe: November 23, 2007

My Horse & Me for Wii on GameRankings

Microsoft Windows

  • Developer: W!Games
  • Release
    • United States: February 19, 2008
    • Europe: November 30, 2007

My Horse & Me for PC on GameRankings

Nintendo DS

  • Developer: Mistic Software
  • Release
    • United States: Februari 5, 2008
    • Europe: November 23, 2007

My Horse & Me for DS on GameRankings


Horse Game 3d Video



About the game

My Horse And Me simulates owning a real horse, as well as learning to ride and grooming your horse. You can train with your horse and compete and become champions together. Throughout the game, gamers are able to unlock mini games, new tack, and appearances for you and your horse.

Source of the article : Wikipedia



EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search